Transform yourself and master the game with confidence in European research grants. Exclusively and free to individuals that are part of an organisation that is member of the OpenCosmos Learning platform. Register now for free and we will check that for you.
Access from the comfort of your place, eye-opening video based courses for success in European Research grants participate in live Q&A sessions
- All eCourses are based on live recordings
- Live Q&A sessions every month.
- Continuously updated content
- eCourses designed, delivered or quality assured by Nikolaos Floratos an expert with a PhD in student engagement and online courses
eCourses are available for free to all individuals that are part of an organisation that is member of the OpenCosmos Learning Portal
Register for free and we will check that for you
Currently, the following high-quality eCourses are offered and are immediately available to all individuals that their organisation is part of the OpenCosmos Learning Portal:
- Course 3: Project Planning and Project Management of European Funded Projects
- Course 5: Dealing successfully with the Impact Section in a Horizon Europe grant application
- Course 6: Monthly live coaching and training on hot topics requested by members (Funding Expert Accelerator Programme)
- Course 7: VIP Pass for the 1st Virtual Summit on Horizon Europe
- How to deal successfully with the Impact section in an Horizon Europe Grant application
- Successful Interview techniques for ERC and EIC final evaluation stage
- Tips and best practices on proposals for all 6 clusters in Pillar 2 in Horizon Europe
- Tips and best practices on dealing successfully with the WIDENING actions
- Tips and best practices on dealing successfully with each of the EIC actions
- Tips and best practices on dealing successfully with each of the MSCA actions
- Course 8: How to write an Horizon Europe grant application section-per-section
- Course 9: Hands on workshop on dealing successfully as partner or coordinator in each of the 6 clusters of pillar 2 in Horizon Europe
- Course 10: Hands on workshop on developing successful grant applications for the TEAMING programme
- Course 11: Project Management of European Research Projects
- Course 12: Innovation Management in European Funded Projects
- Course 13: Hands on workshop on developing successful grant applications for the Erasmus plus programme
- Course 14: How to deal successfully with the EIC Pathfinder grant application
- Course 15: How to deal successfully with the EIC Transition grant application
Furthermore, the following courses will be available shortly
- Speed reading for being an effective researcher and innovator
- Mindfullness and mental health for coping effectively and with joy your tasks in project planning and management
- How to deal successfully with each of the following Marie-Curie actions:
- MSCA Post-Doctoral Networks,
- MSCA Post-Doctoral Fellowships
- MSCA COFUND
- MSCA staff Exchanges
Fully interactive based on the latest online student engagement techniques
Any individual that is part of an organisation that is member to the OpenCosmos learning portal will have unlimited access to all these eye-opening courses.
Register now for free and we will check it for you
WHO ARE THESE COURSES FOR?
Our courses are eye-opening for everyone irrespective to their expertise because:
- They are based on easy to understand and apply step-by-step recipes for comprehending even the most complex concepts and approaches in Horizon Europe.
- They are continually updated so that to ensure the content is up-to-date and applicable all the time.
- They are structured from live video recordings and anyone can follow them at their own pace and schedule from the comfort of their place.
- Every month, there are live scheduled Q&A sessions where participants have the opportunity to ask the teacher live or in advance any question or advice on any challenges they face related to the course. The Q&A sessions are video recorded also for anyone who missed them to follow them up and see also answers to any of their questions asked in advance.
- All eCourses have been designed, delivered or quality assured by the best expert, Nikolaos Floratos with a PhD in student engagement and online courses
KEY TRAINER - The Best R&I Coach
Nikolaos Floratos, 11+ years training in European Research & Innovation grant applicants, 24 years as R&I grant applicant, 18 years as EC expert
Nikolaos is ranked by Google and Linkedin in the top three positions as funding expert. He has a multidisciplinary academic background with four University degrees (B.Eng, B.A. M.Sc, MBA) and recently completed his PhD research on student engagement in online courses. He is a master in taking complex concepts and decomposing them in step-by-step recipes for comprehension and application by everyone. The last 11 years, he has transformed thousands of individuals from +40 countries into successful grant application developers through outstanding training and coaching practices. He has been an expert on behalf of the European Commission on evaluating and reviewing projects and proposals since 2003. He is also the host and organiser of the Horizon Europe Virtual Summit the largest annual virtual training event with more than 30 top experts in European Research as trainers. More information about him available on his website.